The Miles Public Fund Services team has provided customized, Local Government Investment Pool (LGIP) advisory and administration services for nearly 30 years. We oversee assets for numerous subdivisions in multiple states with a focus on enhancing risk-adjusted returns.
Miles Public Fund Services
Miles Capital provides Local Government Investment Pool advisory services for political subdivisions in multiple states.
Asset Management / Advisory
Our team has managed public funds for nearly three decades. As a registered investment advisor, Miles Capital serves as fiduciary to these programs and direct government entity clients, with the guiding principles of safety first, liquidity second, and yield third.
View our Miles Managed Account Brochure for ways to potentially help maximize your yield.
Miles Public Fund Services provides a robust administration platform that offers clients all aspects of fund accounting, transfer agency, and shareholder recordkeeping services. Our tenured team provides excellent customer service and seamlessly works with each pool’s participants.
- Shareholder recordkeeping, fund accounting, transfer agency
- Branded participant telephone access
- Complete regulatory and compliance services
- Quarterly Boards of Trustees reports
- Transition experience for smooth conversions
- Professional, experienced administrators
Miles Public Fund Services offers customized services to meet the unique needs of each LGIP client and support the growth of program assets.
- Services branded and tailored to each program
- Ongoing product development to meet participant needs
- Onsite visits and convention participation
- Newsletter, website, and other mailings to maintain ongoing communication
- Active recruitment of local banks to allow for community reinvestment
For more information on any of our services, please contact Amy Mitchell.