Foundations & Endowments
Miles Capital has been a leading manager of nonprofit portfolios in the Midwest for over 20 years. We are proud to support the success of organizations that strive to improve our communities.
At Miles Capital, our approach to investing is remarkable for our commitment to total client success. We are a proven nonprofit asset manager with the skills to deliver on asset portfolios and make continuous improvements for the benefit of our clients. We understand the challenges inherent in managing to a long-term mission and protection of intergenerational equity.
We take a holistic view of our clients’ needs, and work closely with each client to better understand how the portfolio supports the projected revenue and funding streams, spending plans, and growth requirements. This deep relationship allows us to provide guidance and comprehensive and integrated investment solutions that empower our clients’ success.
We offer a selection of services and tools that will support your broader goals and objectives, including:
- Objectives-Based Asset Allocation℠
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) guidance
- Gifting/Spending Policies
- Asset class selection, including alternative assets
- Fiduciary asset management
- Cash flow and stress testing
- Customized benchmarking
- Investment education
- Comprehensive reporting and risk management
Articles of Interest
- The Outsourcing Advantage Part Two: Mitigating Risk
- The Outsourcing Advantage Part One: Supporting Your Focus
- Asymmetrical Return Profile: Weighing Risk Against Upside Potential
For more information on any of our services, please contact Michael Hanniford.