Active Equity Management
Our equity management philosophy is founded on three key tenets and focused on diversification and risk mitigation:
- Determining the appropriate allocations to the equity markets is of paramount importance;
- Equity allocations should be well diversified across style, sector, size, and country exposures; and
- Each strategy should seek to provide positive risk-adjusted returns over a full market cycle through consistent portfolio construction and strong fundamental security selection.
This approach is managed within a robust risk framework to minimize impacts from unintended factors.
Our process is disciplined and designed to deliver consistent relative performance across comprehensive strategy solutions. Our efficient and repeatable investment process places an emphasis on stock selection and portfolio construction, and is singularly focused on maintaining a specific portfolio profile.
- Identifying and ranking the entire selection set;
- We use our proprietary ranking methodology to score all securities in each selection set to help ensure we consider all possible securities.
- Determining market capitalization, sector, and industry weightings;
- Selecting the “best” fundamental securities; and
- Performing continuous monitoring.
- Equity Income
- Large-Cap Diversified
- Small-Cap Core
- U.S. Real Estate
- International Equity
We also provide efficient exposure to additional asset classes in various ways, including funds or exchange traded funds. The appropriate strategies and vehicles for each client are determined through consideration of a number of factors.
For more information on any of our strategies, please contact us.